The GolangConf conference is dedicated to all aspects of Go development: web services, cloud-native applications, backend architecture, performance, infrastructure, security, tooling etc.
In 2019 we expect 300+ attendees and 20+ top-notch speakers.
- The CFP closes on July 31th;
- Acceptance notification will be issued by August 10th;
- The conference will be held on October 7th.
- Moscow, the InfoSpace event hall
- All-around access to the conference
- Accommodation at the President-Hotel for the dates of the conference
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Full visa support
- Speaker dinner and speaker, family and friends tour of Moscow
- Transfer from the airport and back
- Support from our team at all stages of your participation – from talk acceptance until you get home after the event