General Contributor Summit information will be released to email@example.com and #contributor-summit. Make sure you are following for the latest.
Thank you for proposing a session for the 2019 Contributor Summit in San Diego! This year's contributor summit will have 5 rooms in addition to the two for new contributor workshops. As with every Contributor Summit, sessions should be about topics that concern a broad section of the Kubernetes community, rather than just a single SIG (that's what the SIG sessions are for during the KubeCon week).
- Session proposals open: August 1
- First week of September: registration opens
- September 9: session proposals close
- September 24: sessions selected
- October 1: publish draft schedule